donderdag 20 januari 2011

Here comes the sun

Ah, I feel so good when I look outside and see the sun shining!

To go outside and to feel the warmth of the sun against my skin, it makes me feel so happy.
I can't wait for spring and summer, for the flowers and leaves to start budding... yay!
I don't mind a little rain now and than but the dreary, grey weather can really get me down. I love sun!

BTW, just started watching Glee and I love it <3. They could do with a little less autotuning but the songs they sing are awesome and all the characters are adorable and endearing. Plus they totally got me into Journey.
And I'm really excited about hearing some stuff about the new Batman.
I love what Christopher Nolan has done with Batman.
I'm a little nervous about Anne Hathaway being Selena Kyle, not a really big fan of her. I don't hate her either but to pull off catwoman.. (that sounds weird) I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anyways, here are my pictures, I've got a lot! My cat is the sweetest thing, everytime I go outside to take pictures she walks with me and just stands by me whenever I stop to take a picture. I hope you enjoy them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten