dinsdag 12 juli 2011

Model Behavior

Hihihi, I'm so tired and happy!

Today was my photoshoot for Marie Claire and I had a blast!
All of the people were SO nice, the girl who interviewed me was really fun and pretty stylish herself, the photographer was really nice and I chatted a bit with him about photography and how he came to be a photographer for Marie Claire.
The make-up artist was fun too, he did an amazing job on my make-up! I'll post a picture of my make-up. The make-up was all from YSL and wow, the colors popped!
Great mascara too, I might buy it! No clumps, just one layer and my lashes lasted for days!:

the sweet artist made my make-up match my hair! :-D As much as I love the look, I don't wear make-up that heavy, normally.
Some foundation, mascara, some color for the eyes/lips, a little bit of darkening my eyebrows, sometimes a little rouge depending on my paleness that day.
I was in the make-up chair for almost and hour or so! I didn't take any other photo's because it all went so fast.

 As soon as we got there I got kicked (not really though) into the make-up chair, after that I had to change my clothes and "model" for the pictures and last but not least I did an interview. It was over before I knew it and it was an awesome experience!

The journalist asked me questions like "How would you describe your style" and "do you have any tips and pointers for other girls with curves" and stuff like that. I didn't give any pointers though, just "wear whatever the hell you want". Though I did say something like "make sure your clothes fit well" and that's all :-D. That's elementary fashion advice. I'll show you guys when the issue comes out! It's the september issue so be patient! I'm excited though, I hope the pictures will look fabulous and I won't come off as a doofus. Fashion is often perceived as something superficial and the last thing I want is to come off as superficial. The other girls who were photographed for  the same article looked fabulous too, from what I saw of them! So YAY! :-D

Here some new pictures, enjoy!:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Got your blog from chictopia! Great pictures! I love the flower and how it glistens!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. When I woke up, my mom was reading Marie-Claire. She showed me your picture, because she liked your style. I was like 'THE HAIR :D'. I've been 'begging' her to let me dye my hair blue&purple for ages!

    *le sigh*

    Oh well, I'm going to take a look at the rest of your blog now. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen