woensdag 24 november 2010

Bird bird bird, bird is the word

Ohai!

I'm so happy!

My birthday is coming up and I'm making sure that I'm getting the most kickass presents ever :-D.
I'm spoiling myself a little, but I think I deserve it. Also, I bought myself a birthday present. A new lens. A Macro Lens. Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 L USM IS macro lens to be exact. I'm so fucking excited!! If you're interested, google the lens and search for pictures taken with that lens. 
The portraits you can shoot are amazing and of course, the little details you can capture <3. 
I can't wait! It's my dream come true! SO HAPPY! :-D
Chances are I'll already have my new lens tomorrow! 


Here are some pictures I took last week! All birds!


Oh, and a goat and a donkey.


Love,
The Canon Girl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten