dinsdag 31 mei 2011

Trip to the florist

I love flowers.
If I had to pick a favorite thing to take pictures of, it'd be flowers/nature.
I love doing portraits as well but sometimes I just want to get lost inside my own mind while being creatively active, walking past fields of flowers, cows mooing, horses galloping, the wind whispering, the watercolor-like clouds in the sky and the smell of wet grass always makes me think, just for a moment, I jumped into a painting made by Bert and Mary Poppins by accident.
Nature makes me happy. I'm a little in love with it, I think.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the florist. I was very happy to hear that I could come and take pictures of their flowers because, WOW, that's A LOT of freaking flowers. I made some pretty nice pictures:

(this one makes me think of vanilla!)
(this one's my favorite)

(these flowers are called "bleeding hearts", beautiful, right?)

(I wish I had a dress made of these flowers, I love the color so much, so fragile and soft.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten